The Carlyle Group Announces Second Quarter 2018 Financial Results
- U.S. GAAP results included net income attributable to The Carlyle Group L.P. common unitholders of $64 million, or $0.56 per common unit on a diluted basis, for Q2 2018
- Economic Income of $272 million on a pre-tax basis and Economic Net Income of $0.69 per Adjusted Unit on a post-tax basis in Q2 2018, driven by 5% carry fund portfolio appreciation
- Distributable Earnings of $115 million on a pre-tax basis for Q2 2018 and $0.29 per common unit on a post-tax basis in Q2 2018
- Declared a quarterly distribution of $0.22 per common unit for Q2 2018
- Assets Under Management of $209.7 billion as of Q2 2018, up 24% over the last twelve months
- Net accrued performance revenues of $2.0 billion as of Q2 2018, up 26% over the last twelve months
- $7.0 billion in realized proceeds in Q2 2018 and $29.0 billion realized over the last twelve months
- $3.5 billion of invested capital in Q2 2018 and $21.6 billion invested over the last twelve months
- $12.3 billion in capital raised in Q2 2018 and a record $51.8 billion raised over the last twelve months
Washington, DC – Global alternative asset manager The Carlyle Group L.P. (NASDAQ: CG) today reported its unaudited results for the second quarter ended June 30, 2018.
Carlyle Co-CEOs Kewsong Lee and Glenn Youngkin said, “Carlyle’s momentum continued in the second quarter, with strong fund performance, fundraising and realization activity. We are making progress in growing Fee Related Earnings, with further room to accelerate. In addition, we are excited about our new partnership with AIG and DSA Reinsurance, where our 19.9% investment stake will drive new investment mandates across our firm.”
Click here to read the full second quarter earnings release.