The Carlyle Group Announces Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2018 Financial Results
- U.S. GAAP results included net income (loss) attributable to The Carlyle Group L.P. common unitholders of $(16) million and $93 million, or $(0.15) and $0.82 per common unit on a diluted basis, for Q4 2018 and 2018, respectively
- Distributable Earnings of $211 million on a pre-tax basis for Q4 2018 and $674 million in 2018; Distributable Earnings per common unit of $0.57 in Q4 2018 and $1.78 in 2018, on a post-tax basis
- Declared a quarterly distribution of $0.43 per common unit for Q4 2018; Aggregate distribution of $1.34 per common unit for 2018
- Net accrued performance revenues of $1.7 billion as of Q4 2018, 2% lower than Q4 2017
- Carry fund depreciation of -2% in Q4 2018 and appreciation of 9% in 2018
- $4.9 billion of realized proceeds in Q4 2018 and $24.0 billion realized in 2018
- $11.5 billion of invested capital in Q4 2018 and a record $22.4 billion invested in 2018
- $7.1 billion of new capital raised in Q4 2018 and $33.1 billion in 2018
Washington, DC – Global investment firm The Carlyle Group L.P. (NASDAQ: CG) today reported its unaudited results for the fourth quarter and full year ended December 31, 2018.
Carlyle Co-CEOs Kewsong Lee and Glenn Youngkin said, “In 2018, Carlyle delivered a record level of Fee Related Earnings, raised over $33 billion in new capital, and produced attractive returns for our fund investors. We have strong momentum heading into 2019 as we continue to drive performance and growth.”
Click here to read the full fourth quarter and full year 2018 earnings release.
# # #