The Carlyle Group Announces Third Quarter 2018 Financial Results
- U.S. GAAP results included net income attributable to The Carlyle Group L.P. common unitholders of $12 million, or $0.10 per common unit on a diluted basis, for Q3 2018
- Economic Income of $111 million on a pre-tax basis and Economic Net Income of $0.25 per Adjusted Unit on a post-tax basis in Q3 2018, driven by 3% carry fund portfolio appreciation
- Distributable Earnings of $210 million on a pre-tax basis for Q3 2018 and $0.56 per common unit on a post-tax basis in Q3 2018
- Declared a quarterly distribution of $0.42 per common unit for Q3 2018
- Assets Under Management of $212.3 billion as of Q3 2018, up 22% over the last twelve months
- Net accrued performance revenues of $1.9 billion as of Q3 2018, up 28% over the last twelve months
- $6.4 billion in realized proceeds in Q3 2018 and $27.1 billion realized over the last twelve months
- $3.3 billion of invested capital in Q3 2018 and $18.0 billion invested over the last twelve months
- $6.0 billion in capital raised in Q3 2018 and $50.7 billion raised over the last twelve months
Washington, DC – Global alternative asset manager The Carlyle Group L.P. (NASDAQ: CG) today reported its unaudited results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2018.
Carlyle Co-CEOs Kewsong Lee and Glenn Youngkin said, “During the third quarter, we remained on track or ahead of schedule for many of the goals we laid out for the year and we have good momentum for future growth. Global markets are growing increasingly volatile, but we believe Carlyle is well positioned to take advantage of market dislocations and opportunities.”
Click here to read the full third quarter earnings release.
# # #