- ABOUT CARLYLE
- Corporate Overview
- The Carlyle Edge
- Geographic Reach
- Portfolio Employees Map
- Industry Awards
- Corporate Videos
- Carlyle FAQ
Who We AreOur firm is global.Our expertise is deep.Our products are diverse.We work for our investors.We form partnerships.We invest wisely.We create value.
- OUR BUSINESS
We believe that being a good corporate citizen is good business practice and creates long-term value for our investors.
- MEDIA ROOM
- PUBLIC INVESTORS
- CREATING VALUE
Portfolio Employees Map
The Carlyle Group has 40 offices in 23 countries on six continents. Working together across the globe, Carlyle professionals share knowledge, expertise and resources in an effort to improve the performance of our portfolio of investments.
Across our Corporate Private Equity and Real Assets segments, we have investments in over 200 portfolio companies that employ more than 675,000 people, worldwide.
- East Asia and Pacific191,000employed by 54 companies
- Latin America & Caribbean27,000employed by 8 companies
- Middle East and North Africa8,000employed by 4 companies
- South Asia51,000employed by 12 companies
- Sub-Saharan Africa11,000employed by 3 companies
- U.S. and North America322,000employed by 91 companies
- Western Europe73,000employed by 38 companies