- ABOUT CARLYLE
- Corporate Overview
- The Carlyle Edge
- Geographic Reach
- Portfolio Employees Map
- Industry Awards
- Corporate Videos
- Carlyle FAQ
Who We AreOur firm is global.Our expertise is deep.Our products are diverse.We work for our investors.We form partnerships.We invest wisely.We create value.
- OUR BUSINESS
- MEDIA ROOM
- CREATING VALUE
Portfolio Employees Map
The Carlyle Group has 36 offices in 21 countries on six continents. Working together across the globe, Carlyle professionals share knowledge, expertise and resources in an effort to improve the performance of our portfolio of investments.
Across our Corporate Private Equity and Real Assets segments, we have investments in over 200 portfolio companies that employ more than 725,000 people, worldwide.
- East Asia and Pacific192,000employed by 55 companies
- Eastern Europe and Central Asia<1,000employed by 1 company
- Latin America & Caribbean66,000employed by 14 companies
- Middle East and North Africa10,000employed by 4 companies
- South Asia43,000employed by 12 companies
- Sub-Saharan Africa8,000employed by 3 companies
- U.S. and North America273,000employed by 99 companies
- Western Europe154,000employed by 46 companies