- ABOUT CARLYLE
- Corporate Overview
- The Carlyle Edge
- Market Commentary
- Geographic Reach
- Portfolio Employees Map
- Industry Awards
- Corporate Videos
- Carlyle FAQ
Who We AreOur firm is global.Our expertise is deep.Our products are diverse.We work for our investors.We form partnerships.We invest wisely.We create value.
- OUR BUSINESS
Carlyle professionals collaborating seamlessly and selflessly across funds, industries and geographies to deliver the wisdom, knowledge and resources required to invest wisely and create value for our investors.
We believe that being a good corporate citizen is good business practice and creates long-term value for our investors.
- MEDIA ROOM
- PUBLIC INVESTORS
- CREATING VALUE
The Carlyle Edge
How Carlyle Creates Value
Value creation is at the core of our existence. We invest in assets, work to make them better and seek to sell them for a profit. Carlyle uses its One Carlyle global network, deep industry knowledge, Executive Operations Group and portfolio intelligence to create and execute a customized value creation plan for each of our corporate private equity and real asset investments. Our success helps investors achieve their goals, such as state pension funds working to secure the retirements of millions of public employees.
One Carlyle Global Network
- More than 650 investment professionals on six continents with local knowledge and relationships
- Our professionals work together across funds, industries and geographies to help colleagues
Deep Industry Knowledge
- Invest in sectors we know, and value depth over breadth
- Sector specialties: aerospace, defense & government services, consumer & retail, energy & power, financial services, healthcare, industrial, infrastructure, real estate, technology & business services, telecommunications & media and transportation
- Global portfolio of more than 200 companies and 300 active real estate investments generates real time, actionable data
- Incorporate proprietary analysis of data into investment, operational and exit decisions
Executive Operations Group
- 24-person team of Operating Executives — C-Level executives and sector specialists with an average of more than 40 years’ experience
- Advise Carlyle professionals through the investment process, from sourcing deals, conducting diligence, managing companies and exiting transactions